Roblox

Many of the kids love the online platform Roblox, so IMS News decided to find out more about it.

We asked fan and expert Leonard to give us an insight into this latest global craze ….

Roblox is a big platform – in other words, it is one of the most popular video games in the whole world. There are an incredible number of people in Roblox with about 500 million players.

Instead of just playing games you can also create games on your own. You can Script. You can use “tools” so you can put objects and stuff like that and then you can script the objects and Dummies.

(Dummies are automatic robots.)

This is what the Roblox logo looks like:

Roblox facts

Platforms that you can play Roblox on are Microsoft Windows, Android, Xbox One, iOS, Mac OS, Fire OS.

The developers who created it are David Bazuki and Eric Cassel.

Date when it was published: 24. June. 2006

Roblox earned in a year 920 Million US-Dollars.

Why do I like Roblox?

So the reason I like Roblox is because it’s a platform where everyone can play. What I also like about Roblox is that you can create your own game and scripts. I like that you can play games and explore new worlds. The only thing that I don’t like is you need to pay real money if you want robux.

(Robux is like money but it’s digital. You can also buy game passes, clothes, T-shirts, pants and also accessories with your robux.)

Made by Leo